Sunday, August 19, 2012

vocab

Just from these couple days in class I already know that I will definitely burgeon in this course and leave no room for contumacious behavior. Starting off the first day knowing that we already have to memorize a poem by Thursday, it mad me realizer that this is going to be an ascetic years of pushing myself all the way to the end. It also assured me that Dr. Preston wasn't one of those curmudgeon teachers who thought of your education as a little bauble. Instead he came off as an encouraging,and helpful teacher who would provide us with helpful information that will complement toward our future. The apotheosis of this week would have to be being introduced to the idea about the blog, which definitely beguiled the class's attention. The blog seems like a didactic method of adumbrating everyones thoughts and comments, and help everyone connect in a way thats so easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment