Monday, November 12, 2012

BQ: First Steps

Since my big question is, "what is my purpose" Im not sure where to start looking for an answer. Im not sure if the internet can lead me to any solution, but I feel like talking to the people who mean most to me can give me the first step. I think by talking to the people who make up my life, could help me see myself in a different way, and give me new perspectives I've never seen. By getting their view on life, or how they feel about my presence in their life, maybe this could give me clues on what Im meant for. However, I did look up online of web sites that help people to see what some purposes could be, and how others have found their purpose.

1 comment:

  1. hi danny(: , can you send me your Novel so i can preview it and give you feedback?(: my email is : lissettevillalobos0@gmail.com , Thanks Danny!!

    ReplyDelete