Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spring Semester plan 1

Well i wasn't at school to talk about the semester plan but my goal for this new semester would be to follow up on my Big Question, which was to find what my purpose is. I think trying to go in the path of looking for my purpose will not only help me push my self in school to be able to do what ever i want in the future, but also get me close to the things I cherish most. Another goal im looking at is trying to make my own remixes. The topic about remixs showed me that there are unlimited ways of looking and learning new things which i can create for myself.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!So your a bit behind on posts. If you need any help let me know. Just a heads up, virtual TA's are now online and checking on your blogs on a regular. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry another TA's account was on my computer. I actually wrote the above comment if you need any help just contact me :)

    ReplyDelete