Tuesday, February 19, 2013

IM HERE

So this post is supposed to be titled I'm here, yet I actually don't feel that I'm completely here in this course. Overall, I know I could do a better job on keeping up with my blog yet I just feel like I have so many things on my plate that actually getting on the computer is one of the last things I do nowadays. However, I have out a lot of thinking and planning toward my smart goal, and it's actually looking like this goal might come true! My SMART goal was to go to Cal Poly SLO, nd of course this is one of the top schools in the state, so grades are a big key to getting in, In which my 3.5 GPA doesn't quite meet the standards, yet I've talked to my guidance counselor, and the Mrs. Derkus to see what I could do to help me reach my SMART goal nd we've discussed class that I could take for my senior year, nd I've also decided to take a summer class in Hancock for English just to get ahead of the game.
This course has really helped me see what I'm capable of, and has pushed me to always give things a try!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment