Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Josie College

After Mrs. Durkis presentation about college, it made me realize that I actually don't have that much time left before I need to register for colleges. A lot of her information, and websites were very helpful, and to know about those websites and how they narrow down schools to your interest was really cool! A campus that I've been interested in for a long time is Cal Poly SLO, mainly because they have a good liberal arts classes, it's close to home, and I love the environment of San Luis. Although I haven't had the chance to explore other schools that deal with journalism, and I think the websites from the presentation could help me see a bigger variety of schools.
I think the biggest challenge after high school is going to be money, and debt. Even though I know I can get a lot of help from scholarships I'm still debating on going to Hancock for my first two years and then transferring, just so I won't start off my college life with a big debt.

No comments:

Post a Comment