Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best of American Lit

well overall I think this has been one of my most favorite classes out of my whole high school experience! :) I really got a whole new perspective of different ways to learn, how to put my self out there, and new opportunities I can take! What stood out to me the most out of this whole year would have to be when we talked about remixing and making something our own. Watching the TED talk with Amanda Palmer really stood out to me, especially a part in the video when she talked about having a concert in Germany and after the show she stripped down in the middle of the crown and let the crowd draw on her body. And she explained how she let her trust take over and left her trust in this crowd ad she felt safe. I thought that was really interesting and even though that was from the first semester its still very clear to me. I wish we could've spent a little more time on the big question subject but other than that this year has been one of the best school experiences! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment