Monday, October 1, 2012

Midterm review strategy

The way I usually study for vocal test is I usually study the day I get the vocab words just by making the sentences and my flash cards on my iPod then maybe during class when we get a little free time. Then the night b3fore I'll just take about 30 minutes to review them. Although, for this test I think Im going to have to plan it out a little better. For monday Im going to just look over all six vocab list and mark the words that I know for sure, and the words that I've forgotten. Then tuesday I'll review the words I don't know for about 30 minutes before I go to bed. On wednesday I'll go over the words I know for sure before I go to bed, just so I know they'll stick to me better. Then on thursday and friday ill go over all six list and hopefully by then al the words would come naturally.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Danny! (:
    iPosted The " From Thoreau's Walden " !!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your stedagy maybe ill try it on the next test

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lissette :) ....nd thank you too michaila ^_^

    ReplyDelete