Sunday, October 21, 2012

Remix part two?

 Soooo I went to the movies today and I saw this trail of a movie called The Croods, and it made me think of the self reliance essay in a way. Sure the trailer looks kind of kid-ish, but I think it relates to the course because the family has always been stick under the dad's rule and the way he thought the world was if you wanted to do something new. And so, the family would follow the dad scared of the thought of trying something new, and not living to what life really could bring them. However, the daughter feels like there's something different, and makes her own decision to go beyond what her family thought, and breaks through to find that there's so much more to life than living in a cave.

So Im not totally sure if this is a remix to self reliance, but it made me connect to it so here it is :)

http://youtu.be/4fVCKy69zUY

No comments:

Post a Comment