Sunday, October 7, 2012

Reflect on Midterm

a.) Overall I think the midterm went well and I knew most of the words from the first list, and i think the part that went well for me was that I felt confident and writing out the definitions first help me remember each word.
b.) The part that went wrong for me was that some of the options didn't match the definition I had studied for some of the words, and that made it a little confusing for me.
c.) From all six vocab list the first three list will definitely stick with me because I had recognize those words from previous vocab test.
d.) I think actually sticking to my midterm strategy would've helped a lot haha, but I learned that making time to study is really important even if its just 15 minutes it would've helped a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment